Sunday, January 30, 2011

I realized how weak I am

From time to time,
I realized how weak I am without you O Allah,
sometimes I may have done something wrong without realizing it,
when I realized about it, it is already too late to save the situation,
I tried to apologize to the person several time,
but yet it come to a dead end situation where I don't know what to do,
when at that situation,
I pray for your guidance,
and also so that you may heal the person heart whom I like,
for I realize everything happen according to Your will and not mine,
and it may also be a test from You O Allah to test us on our sincerity towards You.
Please grant us the guidance O Allah that we will be able to understand the one we like more and more,
Even if there is a situation where we may unintentionally hurt them,
Please grant us the wisdom and also guidance to solve it,
for You alone hold the answer to every problems that we face in our life
Ameen





1 comments:

edogawa conan said...

salam. juz pray to Allah, insyaAllah people will try to ask strength from Allah to forgive you. Dont think to much n dont be sad coz Allah alwayz be wif us. everything happen is from Allah, since Allah still give us Iman we need to redha and 'beriman kepada qada' n qadar'. even it really hard to do that we have to try coz we r muslims. wat i have learn from my life, if we feel we have everything we actually have nothing coz everything belong to Allah include us. for everything will return to Allah. if we feel we have nothing except Allah's love we actually have everything coz Allah's love will make us feel that we dont want anything in this world anymore, we juz want redha Allah n we will feel really want to meet Allah the only one that really love us when everyone leave us.